Running throughout June and July, these popular hands-on courses will draw on the expertise of staff from across Whitechapel Gallery, as well as other industry leaders. Each course will focus on practical training and use current projects as case studies, allowing you to gain invaluable guidance and insight from behind the scenes.
- How to publish exhibition catalogues
- Writing for the exhibition
- How to fundraise
- How to curate a schools and community programme
- Art writing for artists and critics
- Curating events and public programmes
- How to curate a youth programme
- How to curate an exhibition with emerging artists
- How to create a communications campaign
- How to curate an exhibition
Applications must be received by midday on Friday 25 May 2018. For details of how to apply please visit the Art Fund website here.